Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hot Blowjob story


One thing that turns me on beyond belief is watching two men give each other blowjobs.I was looking on a site yesterday and found this story i'd like to share


I have been eating my own cum for
years. I have been married for 35 tears and i recently
told my wife of a fantasy i had about eating cum.I told
her that i would like to be at a stag party with about
15 men and i would give them all 2 good blowjobs. For a
grand finally i would have them all wank off and one by
one cum in my mouth. I told her how i love the taste of
cum and cock in my mouth. I also told that if i did this
i would have someone take a video of this.So the other
night she brought two men home friom the pub she works
at and told them that i liked to suck cock and eat cum.
She had us go in the bedroom and told us to strip. Then she
got camera out and said that i was going to suck cock
all night long. I gave each guy three blow jobs. It was
great. Then before they left she told them to wank off
and had me lie on the bed with my mouth wide open and
told them to cumm in my mouth at the same time.She then
told me to thank them for letting me suck their big
cocks and any time they or their friends wanted a good
blow job just come over to our house.
She also said she was going to show the pictures of me
sucking cock to the girls at work and i loved it. She asked
me if i minded if she brought a couple of them home to
watch a real cocksucker in action . This turned me on
.So when the big night came she said she would give the
orders. First she told the girls how i loved to suck and
lick the guys balls and she told me to start sucking the
first guys balls.The girls were turned on by this so she
told them to watch me suck cock and she ordered me to
start sucking and that i could not swallow the cum until
she told me to.So i sucked all three of and held all the
cum in my mouth and she told me to open wide so the
girls could see all the cum in my mouth. Then she told me
to swirl it around with my tongue with my mouth open.I
loved every drop. The next week the girls came over and
my wife said she had a nice surprise for me . She told
to start wanking off and then she took out a bag the
girls had brought over. There was 12 condoms in it and
she said that i was to suck every on of them dry while
she and the girls watched. It was delicious.

No comments: