Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pantyboys



What is a Panty boy. Its a man who likes to wear women's underwear. Mainly panties. Now as you know Anna loves Pantyboys. I just love seeing men in panties they look so hot. Its a real turn on for me. I even like them to fuck me wearing panties. Especially if they are wearing my panties similar to ones I'm wearing above.
Are Pantyboys sissy boys. That one is probably split. Some are sissys yes and other are just masculine men who like to wear them.
What is the attraction. I've heard many responses to this question. Firstly woman wear them. They look pretty. They feel soft and silky against my skin. They squeeze my cock and balls giving me a nice sensation. I want to look like a girl. There are many more I maybe haven't mentioned.


Anna loves to have Pantyboys parade in front of her in their panties . Then stand there while she slides their cocks out of them. Sometimes putting them across my lap and spanking their cute panty clad bottoms. Other times lying them on the floor straddling them and pulling my panties aside so I can  slide their throbbing cocks into me


A cute t-shirt I found on cafepress online


Pantyboy T-Shirt

10 comments:

Joe D said...

I think you've created a new pantyboy Mistress Anna

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid I used to wear panties on my head when I was pretending to be an astronaut.

Ophelia said...

Love that Tshirt Anna

Pretty Pete said...

To serve you as a Pantyboy would be an honor . To wear your panties would be a dream come true

Lavender Fields said...

I think I have too Joe

Lavender Fields said...

You were an unusual child Rev

Lavender Fields said...

It's great I know Ophelia

Lavender Fields said...

Words a Mistress loves to hear Pretty Pete

db said...

Mistress has previously written about one pantyboy/sissyboy She has created.--db

Lavender Fields said...

Yes she certainly has db