Friday, March 6, 2015

Panty Fetish

Many of you like to eroticize panties. The touch ,feel, smell of them. To look at pictures of them
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
When Billy was thirteen he one day saw a pair of his mom's dirty panties lying on the floor by the laundry hamper. They were pink silky full fitting with a cotton gusset. Billy picked them up . They felt so soft in his hand. He looked inside and saw three pubic hairs on the gusset. The gusset felt damp in his fingers. He lifted them higher to his face and inhaled them. They had an arousing odour of urine mixed with a musky smell. As he inhaled the aroma deeply he felt his cock arouse and decided to take the panties back to his bedroom. Billy carefully removed the pubic hair with sellotape and stuck them inside a book. Then he wrapped the dirty panties around his cock. The damp gusset touching his sensitive tip. He masturbated wildly until he shot his load into his mom's panties. He returned to the bathroom, rinsed the semen out of them and put them in the laundry hamper.
 
That night he dreamt about the dirty panties causing an explosion of cum all over his bed. Hence began Billy's obsession with panties. 
 
 
 

 
 
 
These pantie pics are all of me.
To view other pics of various ladies panties.
Check out my fellow bloggers site Go here to Real Panties
 
 

4 comments:

Ophelia said...

Cute butt Anna :). Is that story true ?

Lavender Fields said...

Thank you Ophelia. Yes, it is a true story . It was in relation to a question I'd asked him. I changed it up a little. But, just the name and color of panties.

Anonymous said...

I have no particular use for panties unless there is a babe in them.

I take that back. I forgot!

I DO enjoy ripping panties off a woman.

Lavender Fields said...

We'd be battling again over panties I see. You'd be trying to rip my panties off and I'd be trying to stuff some in your mouth .