Saturday, June 6, 2015

Today is my Birthday. So one of my Slaveboys will be getting a treat

So,my little slaveboys i'll be doing a bit of anal violation to you.I'll be pushing you onto all fours spreading those legs of your apart.Reaching between them to stroke those full swollen balls and erect penis.Then spreading the lubricant around your exposed anus and around your groin letting you feel the heat of my hand against your exposed skin.My face bending forward blowing into your rectum seeing your muscles tense up in anticipation.Then my hands gripping your ass cheeks firmly spreading them wide before me.You'll feel the hard rubber of the dildo touch your opening and then force its way inside you as i penetrate your inner regions.My hands grip your shoulders firmly so i can pound that sweet ass of yours with my cock.I know you love your mistress having you anyway she wants making you beg her to have mercy on you.But ,she never does.Your body belongs to her to do with as she wishes.

4 comments:

sub hub in phx said...

Happy Birthday Miss anna louise

Lavender Fields said...

Thank you Sub hub

Pretty Pete said...

Happy Burthday Mistress Anna. Happy to see you back from vacation

Lavender Fields said...

Thank you for your kind greeting Pretty Pete