Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Making Love

In answer to your questions Freddy was in fact the recipitant of my birthday gift to myself on Saturday .                                        On Sunday Freddy sent me a text and asked if we could meet for an hour. However , if I agreed to meet him then I also had to agree that for that hour I wasn't allowed to be in charge.                     Curiosity and intrigue got the better of me and I drove out to this secluded spot we know. Freddy arrived a few minutes later. Then with a blanket under his arm took my hand and we walked to a hidden spot. He lay the blanket down and we lay on it and kissed passionately. He slid off my sandals and kissed my feet. Then slowly he undressed me, kissing and caressing me until he had my panties off. Stripping naked he got between my legs and started to lick my pussy. He made me orgasm a number of times before he slid his hard cock into me. Thrusting it deeply into me it felt so good. Then he exploded inside me filling me with his warm cum. He said he couldn't send me home all messy and then proceeded to get between my legs and lick up his cum. Which in turn made me cum again. Then he kissed me passionately with his cum covered face , wrapped his arms around me cuddling me and said Anna you deserve to be made love to on birthday because your a very special lady.

4 comments:

bdenied said...

love that little nothing you are wearing. Mrs bdenied has one very similar to it and I love to run my hands all over her...would actually love to run mine over you too...even cuckolds don't mind another woman's pussy on occasion.....whether we get it or not is a totally different story

Lavender Fields said...

Glad you like my outfit. I've always loved your blog. You and Mrs Bdenied have an amazing relationship

Pretty Pete said...

You are the most special Lady Miss Anna. I'm so jealous of Freddy

Lavender Fields said...

Probing and poking you Pretty Pete