Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Disiplining db

 
 
 
 
I felt that lately I had been a little lax in db's discipline. So, i decided he needed to be taken in hand and reminded who was in charge. I ordered him to strip naked and to go and stand in the corner facing the wall. I left him stood there for 10 minutes. I sat in a leather armchair dressed in my black lingerie and stockings. Then he was commanded to crawl back from he was stood, kneel in front of me and masturbate himself. But , he can not cum. I just wanted a little amusement. I could tell by his hand rhythms that he kept slowing down obviously trying to stop himself from having an orgasm. It made me smile.

I instructed him to seize touching and return to the corner. This time I left him there 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes I stood up and grabbed db by the ear. Pulling him by it to the bed. I put a pillow under his bottom and pushed his legs back. I put on my latex gloves  applied lube to his anus and onto my fingers and thrust them deeply into him. My fingers penetrating deeper and opening him up. My smiling thinking the feeling of ownership he must be feeling knowing I'm inside him. I continued for 10 minutes then stopped. Removed my gloves and told him to put on his panties. No orgasm for you today db.

6 comments:

sub hub in phx said...

Wow! Very nice indeed. That's like afloat scene from my house, but without the corner time.

Lavender Fields said...

Maybe you should mention the standing in the corner thing to your Mistress. It might be something she'd be interested in

Anonymous said...

You should have been a dentist.

Lavender Fields said...

Would of earned me more money than what I get as a nurse Rev

Anonymous said...

You can nurse me anytime (but you'll have to promise to leave my anus alone - it's an "exit only" orifice).

Lavender Fields said...

I think I could persuade you otherwise Rev.