Thursday, April 16, 2015

My First Sexy Panties

When I was a young teen of thirteen. I always desired to own some sexy panties. Of course Moms don't agree to buy their daughter's anything mildly sexy. It was always plain white cotton ones. But, I saved my lunch money for a few weeks and bought myself two pairs of lovely lacy panties. One black and one red. I only wore them at the weekend and I used to feel grown up and sexy wearing them, even though no one else could see them .

A few weeks later on a summer's evening. I was with a group of friends three girls and five boys. The boys suggested we play a game  "spin the bottle".  For anyone not familiar with the game it involves someone spinning the bottle if the neck of the bottle points to you then the spinner challenges you to Truth or Dare. Truth being you answer a question truthfully, Dare being they challenge you to do something. The game was a lot of fun. Then a boy I knew liked me spun the bottle and it landed on me. He challenged me to take of my panties and give them to him. So, not being one to back down from a challenge I went behind a bush remove my jeans and panties redressed and carried them back out. I dropped my red panties on his lap and sat back down. He gave me a wicked smile and I blushed very red. He didn't give me the panties back after the game. Instead two days later he asked if I wanted then back. I said no you keep them. ( even at that age I could guess what he'd been doing to my panties ).


Jumping forward now to the 20 year high school reunion. The only one I ever attended. The above boy was there. I hadn't seen him since high school. I'd moved away from the area. He grabbed my arm and stayed with me all evening flirting and reminiscing. I felt bad he was ignoring his partner whom he'd brought with him. ( she actually looked a little like me. Since a few people asked if she was my sister ).Anyway it turns out he still has those panties. He said he has them in a box in his closet. His partner gets very upset by them and wants him to throw them out. I remarked he should after all those years.

He said No, I never thought you'd do that all those years ago. I will never part with them they remind me of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to have a collection of women's panties. You won't be surprised to hear that it never occurred to me to wear any of them.

Although I kept the collection for quite a while (probably about 18-20 pair), I eventually threw them out. I was not even under any duress to do so as no then current significant other had found them and insisted that I toss them out.

I had long since forgotten which panties went with which memory.

Lavender Fields said...

I actually thought he was using them for masturbating lol. I'd of been delighted if he said he was wearing them. There is of course more to that story. Stuff happened after that when we were a couple if years older. But that's another story.

Lavender Fields said...

I actually thought he was using them for masturbating lol. I'd of been delighted if he said he was wearing them. There is of course more to that story. Stuff happened after that when we were a couple if years older. But that's another story.