Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Freddy's training continues






I have so much to tell you blog readers. It's hard to know where to start. I've had another training session with freddy. I went on my picnic with the punisher ( thus forth to be known as Lapdog ). Also, very unexpectedly my former master (I was once a sub ), made a visit to my city. I have not seen him for 12 years. We have kept in touch via email though.

So,lets begin with freddy.
I arrived early at freddys home. I had packed my bag the previous night with my outfit and things I may need. I decided to wear a leopard print outfit with black stockings and boots. Freddy very much approved of the outfit. I began by ordering him to strip and get on his knees before me. Then I put him over my knees and spanked him with my wooden spoon. Poor freddy his bottom was throbbing. We will have to work more on his pain threshold. Its not very high yet.

Then I had him stand and go and lie on the bed. I bound his hands together then pulled them above his head. I began by dripping hot candle wax onto his naked body. Followed by ice cubes. The ice cubes were especially torturous when rubbed in the armpit. With arms extended back he could do nothing to stop me.

After, I put a pillow under his bottom and pushed his legs back. So, i had full access to his anus, cock and balls. I rubbed ice cubes over his balls and up and down his erect cock. Then putting my warm mouth around his cock. I kept alternating between the hot and cold.

Then I started to use my fingers to penetrate his ass. I told him he'll soon be ready for a dildo. I will look into getting a butt plug so we can stretch the anus muscles ready.

I was very aroused by the point and climbed onto the bed. I turned around and sat on his face and ordered him to lick while I continued to penetrate deeper with my fingers. Poor freddy begged for nearly ten minutes to be allowed to cum. Eventually I took hold of his cock and masturbated him to climax.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Freddy is very lucky

Lavender Fields said...

Your very special too Pantyboy Joe

Anonymous said...

The rectal abuse you describe makes my eyes water.

Does the SPCA know you are abusing a lap dog in this way?

Lavender Fields said...

They fully approved Rev. They like me keeping the male bitches in line