Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Picnic with Lapdog






Lapdog prepared a picnic under my instructions of food and wine I would like and we drove out of the city to a conservation area for our picnic.

We found a nice spot on some sand by the river and lapdog set out a blanket. He served me some food and wine and even rubbed my feet.

We had a long conversation about what he wanted to experience as a sub. Even though I prefer sissy subs I think I can do this.
Lapdog wants PAIN. He wants to be pushed to his limits and beyond. In my mind I'm thinking Pinhead from Hellraiser. Maybe, that's a bit extreme. So, next week we will begin with spanking and flogging. He already has a paddle and a flogger and wants me to use them on him until he can take no more pain and screams out the safe word.

I just hope he doesn't forget the safe word !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

suggestions for pain suitable for a lapdog:

1) vicious swat on the nose with a rolled up newspaper if he sniffs your crotch without permission;
2) dog choker collar with spikes;
3) transport by United Airlines in too small a crate;
4) leave him in the car with the windows rolled up on a hot day while you have a manicure;
5) neutering at bargain veterinary clinic located inside Costco.

That ought to teach him!

Lavender Fields said...

Those are actually some very good ideas I might modify and use