Monday, April 27, 2015

Master returns after 12 years

Last week my former Master came to the city. I have not seen him in 12 years. We have kept in contact by email though. He invited me to join him for a drink after work . No strings attached just friends getting together.
It did stir up some mixed emotions knowing he was going to be here. In his email he called me baby girl. No one else has ever called me that and in my head I could hear him saying it to me and my sub conscious was telling me to get on my knees naked I front of him . It seemed strange I hadn't been submissive for 12 years but my body felt an urge.
It also, stirred up memories. The most profound being the time I was kneeling before him sucking his cock. When he pulled out and sprayed my face and hair with cum. He wouldn't let me wipe it off . Instead he made me dress and then took me out for a walk. Oh the humiliation of people looking at me on the street was tremendous ,and yet I felt I was his to do with as he wished.
I agreed to meet him at the hotel bar and have a drink. I admit my heart skipped a few beats when he walked in.  We had a drink and then he called a man over, a friend of his to join us.
Then he said Baby girl ,would you like me to make your ultimate fantasy a reality. Now ,for those of you who don't know what it was, its to watch two straight men sucking each others cocks ( yes I am weird ). I said yes, yes.
 There is one thing though he says. If we do this, then after we get to do whatever we want to you.
I did eventually agree after a little negotiation. Certain things were off limits.
We went up to his hotel room and they stripped me naked and tied me up  legs  spread wide . Then they stripped off and took it in turns sucking each other. I was so aroused , my pussy so wet it was dripping down my inner thighs.
Then stopped before they cum. Then taking a necktie they put it around my eyes to blindfold me . They licked me ,fucked me and sucked and bite my nipples. My nipples are still bruised and sore a week later.

Was it worth it. Hell yes. To see that it was. I get aroused just remembering it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I realize I am dating myself with this comment, but the scene you depict sounds like a real Kodak moment.

Lavender Fields said...

I think the kodak moment now is called a cell phone pic. I actually did get some of those :). For my private viewing pleasure only.