Thursday, April 30, 2015

More Intense training

I've been seeing freddy now for 5 weeks. I must admit it has been going amazing. Far beyond my expectations. He was nervous and a little resistant when we began. But, after Saturday's session he's now begging me to do things.
On Saturday I decided to intensify the training. I started by blindfolding and restraining him on his knees with his hands restrained behind his back. I began with the ice. Firstly his lips, then his neck , then slowly all over his body.But, not his cock . Instead his inner thighs and the area between his balls and anus. I followed this by heat and then back to the ice. He was getting so aroused I had to grab a towel for the floor. The pre cum was running out of his cock like a stream.

Then I introduced freddy to needling.( pricking the skin with a sharp object ) He later told me this part was very intense and he wants me to do it harder next time. Then I started slapping him with a cane I'd purchased the previous day. I spanked his bottom, thighs and even a couple on his shoulders.
 I released freddy from his restraints and led him blindfolded to the bed. I pushed him onto his back and restrained his legs to his arms so his genitals and anus were on full display for me. I began by using the ice on his cock and balls. then I took his cock in m y mouth to provide the heat. I did this a number of times before moving my attention to his anus. I used my gloved fingers to penetrate him. Going in as deep as I could with four fingers. Then using fingers I began to stroke his prostrate. My other hand then continued with the ice and warm mouth. I have never seen a man spasm and ejaculate with such intensity. He told me after that was the single most erotic intense orgasm he's ever experienced in his life.
Now freddy wants to experiment with everything. In our next meeting he is going to finally take his Mistress' cock.

Mistress Anna with her cock







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He might enjoy a choke pear (aka pear of anguish).

I think they still sell a lot of them them in North Korea.

Lavender Fields said...

I could turn the screw to open it up. Excellent torture idea LOL