Monday, May 4, 2015

Adventures in Fetland

For the past few weeks I'd been flirting via email with another dominant I'd met on Fetlife. Neither of us had any desire to sub for the other. But, we were having some very hot steamy chats. Neither of us has a face pic on our profile page just body pics. The sexy chats were getting very intense, then Mr. I'm Game For Anything dares me to come around to his house and do these things for real. Not one to back down from a challenge I agree.
 I agreed to meet him on Sunday. It was a little scary. I'd never met him nor did I have any clue what he looked like. He didn't know what I looked like either though.
  I arrived at lunchtime and he greeted me at the door in his boxers. Thankfully he was good looking and he liked me also.
  We started passionately kissing as soon as he closed the front door. He led me to his bedroom, pinning me against the wall. Keeping me pinned there while he pulled off my clothes. Then when I was naked apart from my stockings he got down on his knees licking my pussy . Then I pushed him onto the bed pulled off his boxers and started sucking his cock. He licked and fucked me giving me multiple orgasms. Eventually finishing with him ejaculating on my stomach.
 It was great intense animalistic sex. I enjoyed it very much. Will it happen again I very much doubt it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better be careful. This one turned out to be to your liking but the next one might turn out to be like that Buffalo Bill guy in Silence of the Lambs.

Lavender Fields said...

I was very aware at the time it was a very stupid thing to do Rev. Normally im very careful and cautious but in this instance I threw caution to the wind.