Monday, January 19, 2015

Anal Penetration

This is something I like to do to my sissy boy db . After giving him a shower he is told to get on all fours on the bed. Then he hears the snap as I put on my gloves. The lubricant is then spread on my fingers before I spread his cheeks wide apart and penetrate his butt hole first with one finger and then with two. My fingers delving deep inside pressing on his prostrate .Sometimes my other hand reaching underneath and grasping his cock and roughly stroking it to an erection .I keep the motions up until he gives me the offering of his cum into my gloved hand. This shows him  I am his mistress and owner.
 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes please

Lavender Fields said...

Thought you'd be in need of that Mike

Anonymous said...

Ow!!!

Makes my eyes water just thinking about it!

Lavender Fields said...

Man up Rev . Bet. I could get a fist in yours ;)

Lavender Fields said...

Man up Rev . Bet. I could get a fist in yours ;)