Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Mommy Anna's Big Baby Boys


Now i know some you would like to be my big baby boy and have mommy take care of you.
You'd like mommy to bathe you in some warm soapy water washing every little inch of you. Then lying on the bed while mommy rubs lotion on you and powders your cute little bottom. Then mommy will wrap you in your comfort blanket , put your head on her lap and breastfeed you.
After you feed mommy would dress you in special sissy clothes like the ones in the photos.


Well i found a wonderful site with clothes on it called Christine's Sewing Room. She makes custom made Sissy and Adult Baby Clothing. You can either Google to find or email me for link








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where my wife can buy a baby pram that can accommodate a 6 foot 2-inch long, 218 pound infant?

Lavender Fields said...

Actually I for real do Rev. There are websites specializing in adult baby equipment. Prams, strollers, cribs even a baby bouncer. I was looking at them yesterday

Ophelia said...

I am surprised how many adults are doing this. I remember seeing a documentary on this subject and I was amazed how big this business is. Up until then I was not even aware people did such things

Anonymous said...

I think the world deserves a photo of db in one of these prams.

Get it copyrighted and slap it on some T-shirts. You could make a lot of money!

Lavender Fields said...

Actually I think a better money spinner would be one of Reverand Hornibastard with a pacifier in his mouth LOL

Lavender Fields said...

Yes many people not only use this in fantasy play but very many lead this lifestyle . It takes them back to a safe comforting place where they were cared for.