Thursday, March 19, 2015

Rimming - Ass Licking

I know this is very popular and Mistress Anna enjoys it being done to her.
I was on a website called complex which has some interesting do's and don'ts to make it an enjoyable experience.

1-Do wash the area first
2- Trim the butt hair
3-Don't bite the skin around the butt
4-Don't expel gas from your butt in their face (yuck)


Technically rimming is licking around the anus opening .There are many nerve endings there making it an erogenous zone.  It does not mean sticking your tongue up someone's butt. But, I'm almost sure some of you do



.
Mistress Anna likes to  sit on her subs, pantyboys  and slaves faces. Her ample butt cheeks surrounding their mouths. Then they are ordered to lick . If I'm feeling merciful I will move so you can get air. But, be quick before I smoother your face again.



Some lovely artwork by Giko



 
 
 
 
 

















Mistress Anna's Butt for you to lick




Glamour stunning mistresses playing with their silent slave in turn









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is definitely fun.

It's not quite as much fun as pushing your woman's pink pearl around with your tongue, but it is fun.

Don't let your kids see you doing this or you will be a laughingstock at the next PTA meeting.

sub hub in phx said...

Rimming is one of the most intimate, erotic and sensual things that one can do to another. I love it!

Lavender Fields said...

It is fun especially if you start at the front and work your way around

Lavender Fields said...

Oh I totally agree it's extremely erotic. I love it too