Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Men In Panties










Henry was 50 years old. He'd always had a fetish for wearing ladies panties. He had 2 pairs. A pair of pink silky ones and a black lacy pair. He would wear them under his work suit when he went to work and under his jeans when he had leisure time. Henrys only problem was that his girlfriend didn't know. He was always careful to take them off and hide them when he knew she would be visiting.

This arrangement worked perfectly until Matilda brought up the subject of moving in together.  Henry had a plan to hide the panties in the garage and just wear them when Matilda was out. This worked well until one day Matilda came home early and caught Henry admiring himself in the bedroom mirror wearing them. Henry was very red faced and Matilda at first shocked.

Then Matilda grabbed him roughly by the hair and dragged him to the kitchen. She made Henry stand there whilst she took a wooden spoon out of the drawer.  She pulled out the kitchen chair ,grabbed Henrys hair and pulled him over her knee as she sat down.. She then proceeded to spank Henry with the wooden spoon. Telling him he was a naughty Pantyboy for putting on panties without permission. Henry's bottom was so red and painful. Every spank sent fiery pain throughout his body.

Matilda then ordered Henry to go upstairs strip naked and sit in the corner of the bedroom. Henry sat there a long ,long time not knowing what to expect. Henry heard Matilda go into the bathroom ,then she summoned him. On entering the bathroom he saw something in Matilda's hand. She said Henry your a sissyboy and only real men have pubic hair. So,
she proceeded to shave Henry bald, then commented that now he looked like a slutty sissyboy and that he was hers to use as she pleased. The next morning Matilda told him he had to dress in her used dirty panties. Your just a dirty slut Henry and so you have to wear dirty slutty panties. So, Henry did that day and every other day after.


Mr Wonder wearing my Panties

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not shaved in my nether regions but my better 2/3rds keep me neatly trimmed.

This minimizes the need to floss after pre-game warm up festivities.

My better 2/3rds are both shaved as smooth as billiard balls.

Lavender Fields said...

I'm shaved I like it that way.

sub hub in phx said...

Lovely post. My Mistress will have me wear panties under my normal clothes from time to time and it's wonderful. I have no desire to be feminized (although I do like to be treated like a slut girl). I am required to be shaved smooth at all times. If a surprise inspection reveal hair or even stubble ... ouchy happens.

Lavender Fields said...

Your Mistress is right as always to inspect you and make sure your nice and smooth. I love men in panties even non submissive men