Friday, March 27, 2015

Photo's and Stories

You may have noticed photo's of men in panties on my blog and also short stories. These are real readers and also real stories. Anyone wishing to have me post their photo's either male or female especially those in panties or any other fetish please submit them to annalouise1966@gmail.com.  Also, if you wish to share a story with me if its suitable blog reading then I will post it. Please though do not use real names. Use a made up name or better still a nickname.

If you have any requests for subjects for me to cover in a post they are all gratefully received.

Love getting all your wonderful feedback readers. It's great to read your emails.

Love Anna  x

2 comments:

Pretty Pete said...

More dominant/ submissive content. More panty pics.

Lavender Fields said...

Seems those are the most demanded posts. So, I will do more