Monday, March 30, 2015

Urethral Sounding




Urethral sounding and urethral play are also used to refer to this practice in a sexual context.
Urethral play can involve the introduction of either soft or rigid items into  the penis . Objects such as sounds are usually only inserted about halfway into the glans and can usually be easily retrieved. Other toys and items, such as catheters, may be introduced deeper; in some cases even into the bladder. Some items may even be allowed to curl several times or expand within the bladder. This action in the male may be directly or indirectly associated with stimulation of the prostate gland and some types of bladder control.


I had an interesting email regarding this subject today. I have to hold my hand up and say I wasn't sure what they were talking about. I had to in fact goggle it. No,i have never done this to a sub.


 
 
I found it very fascinating I'm curious about it now. You can actually buy Urethral Sounds on Amazon. Anybody used these products. Either comment or email as all of you do  :)

4 comments:

Pretty Pete said...

Had a Mistress do it to me once. Agonising erotic pain.

Lavender Fields said...

Wonderful exact the response I was hoping it would give

Anonymous said...

I'd rather have a root canal.

Lavender Fields said...

Maybe I can do one of those too Rev. Dental torture that sounds agonising