Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spanking

Spanking. Something Mistress Anna does as a means of disciplining her subs ,sissies ,pantyboys. My favourite way is to put them over my knee wearing their sissy panties . Then pull down their panties, squeeze their cocks between my knees then spank them with my wooden hairbrush. I love to hear them squeal and struggle as their bottoms redden .  It truly shows them Mistress Anna is the boss.


Pics by Kami Tora

 
 
 





Pic by Barb










Pic By Underling











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often threaten to spank my better 2/3rds if they get out of line but since I usually spank them with my face (or, more specifically, with my tongue) rather then with a wooden hairbrush, they don't object and may even argue over who gets to be sparked first.

I would never spank my ladies with a wooden hairbrush but I have been known to spank them with wood after I've finished spanking them with my face.

They have no doubt who wears the pants in our home.

Lavender Fields said...

Thanks for letting me know everyone that the photos hadn't loaded properly

Lavender Fields said...

You rule them with pleasure Rev