Friday, July 3, 2015

Urethral Sounding

 
 
I've been having a lot of fun with my new toy. I've used it four times now. Each time has been better than the last. The first time was a first for both myself and my sub. He was extremely nervous, I applied the lubricant to the sound and to the tip of his penis. I'd made sure everything was sterilized before hand. I touched the top of the penis with the sound and he said stop it hurts. He was a little annoyed i laughed . I said I haven't started yet I've only put it on your skin. He started to protest that maybe he wasn't quite mentally prepared for this yet. While he was busy protesting I actually slid it in an inch. He was surprised when I told him. He said I never felt it go in. We didn't do much else the first time.  We just let him get used to the feel of it inside his cock.

The second time. He was a little more relaxed and prepared. So,was I if im honest. I slide it in a few inches. Just over the 5 into the beginning of the 6. Then I took his hand and made him touch his cock. Feeling the rigid hard metal inside the penis is an amazing feeling for me. So, it must feel even better if its your cock. He did respond after by getting an erection with it inside him. I stroked his cock a little but not too much.

The third and fourth times, were just what we'd both imagined it would be. I masturbated him with the sound. The fourth time I even massaged his prostrate at the same time which he said was an indescribable amazing sensation.

Before we began this process I scoured the internet for first hand experience from others. I found this website im going to share. If you plan on trying sounding. I recommend reading this first.



   http://barkingshaman.com/2012/08/21/how-to-use-urethral-sounds/

2 comments:

Pretty Pete said...

So Jealous. I want you to do that to me
Mistress

Lavender Fields said...

If you are ever visiting here I PROMISE to do these things to you Pretty Pete