Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Releasing Chastity Boy

Friday afternoon I arrived key in hand to release Chastity boy from his restraint. I decided to arrive 10 minutes late just to raise his anxiety level. He doesn't have another key. It was necessary to release him since his fiancĂ©e was making a weekend visit and I suspect would be none to happy to find some woman had the key to her boyfriends jewels.                    We hugged and went into the bedroom. I did arrive today with my playbag. I unlocked the Chastity Belt and washed his cock with warm water. This resulted in him getting an erection. I blindfolded him and restrained his hands . I began by getting ice from the kitchen and teasing his naked body with it. I followed that by needling. He was driven wild by the erotic pain. During this time his cock lost it's erection  which is what I wanted. Chastity boy had Kindly agreed to be my test subject for my new toy. A urethral Sounding tool. ( Heger Sound 5mm/ 6mm ). For those of you not familiar with what it is . It's a metal  tool inserted inside the penis through the urethra.   I put lube on the head of his cock and all over the 5mm end I was going to insert in him. I slowly started to push it in. He panicked to begin with saying it burned. While he was distracted complaining I pushed it in an inch. He was surprised when I said I'd done that and he started to relax a little. I pushed in a further half inch. So, there was an inch and a half inside him. It was amazing to feel this hard rigid metal inside his cock.It was  indescribably arousing. We left it there for a while so he could get used to the feeing. I didn't masturbate him with it since this was new for both of us and I thought just baby steps was good. After pulling it out I put my mouth very close to his cock. Not touching it just blowing on it. This brought his erection back to life. I massaged his prostrate and then inserted his butt plug. He was happy that I got his big butt plug in . He'd never managed it before. I then rubbed some warming massage oil on my hands and proceded to stroke his cock. This was obviously too much for his cock since he exploded spurting cum all over my hands. I cleaned him up, kissed him and left . 

2 comments:

db said...

Mistress Anna is a true Artist. The boys are Your clay which You work to great effect!

Lavender Fields said...

Very well put db