Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Chastity - Denial and Tease







The past few days have been a little challenging. Freddy is no longer my sub . He betrayed my trust on a private matter ( not domme/sub related ), and I could never trust him again. So, all his unread begging emails have been deleted.

However , the week did not go all bad. I've been emailed for 5 months with a sub but have never met him nor exchanged pics. Never felt the need since I never intended to meet him even though we connect unbelievably well online. I was a little nervous about his age he's 29.  I also wrongly had some pre conceived idea in my head of what he looked like and lets just say it wasn't good. Then on Wednesday I agreed to meet him just to chat over coffee. I did send him a pic of me and told him he'd have to introduce himself.
Wow was I ever wrong about how he looked.  Gorgeous looking guy , designer suit, fancy sports car.
The coffee meeting went so good I ended up going back to his condo. He's really into Chastity belts and tease and denial. We some ended up in his bedroom. No idea how that happened lol.
He took of his clothes off from the waist down and lay on the bed. Since, I never planned to play I had nothing with me so had to improvise in his kitchen. Also, he had a butt plug and a few anal toys of his own. I stayed fully dressed, but teased his cock until he was throbbing and pre cum was oozing everywhere. Then I fastened him in his Chastity belt and closed the padlock. Its a metal ringed one . His cock had gone down during that. So it was time to tease it more. OMG it swelled so much his poor cock and balls were squeezing out of the rings with the strain and turning purple. So, I thought I should stop and let him return to normal.  We kissed goodbye and I took the key with me. I will be back to return it to him on Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!

Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Pretty soon you will be giving him vinegar and baking soda enemas and forcing him to appear at the shopping mall wearing only your underwear while keeping a hoola hoop spinning around his waist as you make a video of him begging you for permission to run to the toilet.

Might even win $100,000 on America's Funniest Videos!

Lavender Fields said...

Come on Rev your going a bit far with the hula hoop. The underwear, enema and denial to use the toilet are extremely likely . I think your in need of an enema some days with all that bullshit LOL