Monday, April 6, 2015

Training Freddy

Artwork by Eric Stanton







As you all know Mistress Anna has a sub db. But, on occasion she likes to take new untrained subs and discipline and mould them into her obedient servants. This is about my new trainee sub freddy.

A little about freddy. He's a young man plays a sport professionally. Very muscular, toned with amazing stamina I must say. He chatted up Mistress Anna with a view to fucking her. (which he actually did do ). But, during our chats he expressed an interest in being a sub. So , hence began his training.

Our first session ,began with him being stripped and blindfolded. Then began the nipple torture , he gasped with the unexpected pain. Following that was the spanking. Ten hard spanks with a wooden spoon. His white bottom was very red and you could see the marks of the spoon on it.

By this point he was begging to surrender to me so I told him he was now Mistress Anna's Slutty bitch. I put on my latex gloves and anally penetrated him. My fingers going deeper and deeper until he had four fingers in him. We finished with him on his knees , Mistress Anna sat in a chair while the slutty slave boy  freddy licked me to orgasm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will look great on his resume!

Imagine the contracts he can get now endorsing kitchen utensils!

Lavender Fields said...

You'd be amazed what use I can find for kitchen utensils