Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pussy Fingering














Earlier today i was emailing with someone(he'll know who he was) and he said he was an expert at fingering pussy among other things.


Now, I am sure many of you young nubile males out there think you are but are you really.

So , here are my views on the subject .Since  I am a female I'll give you my version of a good masturbation by a man.

Now other females may disagree with me , this is just my personal preferences

Start with stimulating the clitty. Now, move the finger up and down. Not side to side or in a circular motion

Make sure the pussy is wet before you start trying to push a finger in(otherwise you'll hurt her and are liable for her to tell you to get off)

Don't try pushing more than one finger in at first. Wait for her to get more aroused then her vagina opens up more and you can use more than one finger.

Now this next one is something men do a lot and I hate. Keep your finger/s in the same position and push them completely in.

Don't decide to change the motion and start moving your finger around(circulating) or changing the way your doing it because that's frustrating. Orgasm is achieved by stimulating the same place and when you change position or movement she can't cum and has to start the build up all over again. Also, as i said push your finger in completely don't just push it a little like up to your first joint. That just makes her sore and makes her want to pee.

Also, after she's cum don't yank your finger out too fast .Do  it slowly since the pussy contracts around the finger and pulling it out fast hurts because your pulling the skin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call me queer, but I generally prefer to use my dick when I finger a pussy.