Monday, February 2, 2015

Do Hot Online Lovers Make Good Real Life Lovers ?

Have you ever met someone online.Had some truly incredible hot,sexy chats and wondered if the connection would be that hot if you really met.Well on friday afternoon i actually met someone who i'd chatted with like that. Now,yes i have many times meet other guys off line.But,we've generally exchanged pics,emails etc as well.Never have i just met a guy i'd only had sex with online ,knew nothing about him other than his first name and had no clue what he looked like.


He had never met a woman he'd chatted with before,and he was also curious about the attraction.We agreed to meet for a late lunch and spend the afternoon together.That way we both had a get out if there was no attraction.

Well he was really cute .Excellent start of course.He was in his late 20's (a lot younger that me) ,beautiful dark hair and very affectionate.He was extremely nervous and couldn't stop shaking for a while.He was very quiet and said i wish i had my computer here so i could chat to you.Our meals arrived and to break the ice i asked him if he wanted to fuck me later.After he nearly choked on his food he started laughing and said damn right he did.I stroked his hand and played footsie under the table with his thigh.He then started to loosen up and relax.

We went back to his hotel room and only just managed to shut the door before the clothes started flying.He really likes mirrors and in our online games we often use mirrors.So he placed an armchair sideways by the mirror.He sat me in it with my legs over the sides of the arms.He knelt in front of me and licked me pussy.I'll give him a 10 out 10 for pussy licking he was really good.I came quicker than i wanted but then he stood in front of the mirror and i knelt in front of him and sucked his cock.He said he loved the way i varied the sensations.Sucking it in different places,then licking,sucking hard .He said he'd never had it sucked like that before.He spurted loads of hot cum into my mouth and it dripped all over me and the floor .He rubbed the drips into my nipples then sucked them clean.

We got onto the bed and snuggled and kissed for the next 30 mins.Then he had me lie on my stomach with my legs apart while he fingered my pussy and ass.He licked the cheeks of my ass and i could feel his hardening cock brush against me sometimes.

He put on a condom and slid inside me.God it felt really good feeling his hard cock in me.He was a very energetic lover and i loved feeling him pounding my pussy hard.We managed to orgasm practically together and as i lost control i could hear him groaning and pushing so deep into me.

So,in answer to myself.Yes,really hot chat guys are also really hot lovers in real life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jealous. How do I get to no you Mistress Anna

Lavender Fields said...

You can contact me via my email anon. It's annalouise_1966@ hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I never got sticky with anyone I met on line.

Come to think of it, I never even met anyone face-to-face (much less cock-to-face or cock-to-koochie or koochie-to-face) who I met on line.

Lavender Fields said...

I've met many people that I've only known online. Its certainly an interesting experience. I only meet in a public place first time it gives both parties a get out if you don't like each other. I have some very funny stories like the guy who sent me a pic of him obviously 40yrs younger and thought I wouldn't realize haha