Friday, February 20, 2015

Breast Suckling

 
Sometimes db and myself will relax and sit on the sofa after I have administed my disiplines for the day. If I deem him worthy of a special treat I will let him rest his head on my lap and suckle on my breast. (that's my breast)
 
As he suckles I stroke his head and tell him he's been a good boy for his mistress.Sometimes ,I might even stroke his cock getting him nice and stiff in my hand. I often do this bringing him close to the point of climax but denying him the release of orgasm . Over a period of time I might do this several times . db often begs to climax but I prefer to toy with him. Teasing and taunting him  that hes just my slave and his body belongs to me and I can do whatever I want to it. Othertimes , pushing him onto the floor off the sofa mid stroke and saying ive had enough of you sissy boy, Mistress Anna wants a real man .
So,blogreader are you a sissy,slave boy or a real man ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You needn't ask Reverend Hornibastard (aka the Beast, the Mutant Miscreant, the Splooginator or Sgt. Pecker) whether he is a sissy boy, a slave boy or a real man.

You can probably guess.

If we ever meet, don't expect Reverend Hornibastard to kiss you politely on the back of your hand. Reverend Hornibastard will kiss you wherever he damn well wants to kiss you and, you can bet your bottom dollar, he will kiss you someplace where it really counts.

Lavender Fields said...

I think I was 100% sure you were a real man Rev. No question on that score