Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Anna's Fetish Fantasies

Now i'm often asked what are my fantasies.What things get me incredibly aroused.
Now,if your a regular blog reader you probably know this already
.But,for those who keep asking i'll tell you again.
Well my favourite is men wearing my panties (or someone else's),to have sex with me or for when I discipline them (My Sissys)
I just think they look so sexy in them,it turns me on unbelievably.
 A blog reader wearing my panties (thanks for letting me post)



Secondly,2 cocks touching each other,or cummin on each other.If they are straight men then thats even hotter.



My third one is having a man masturbate onto my pussy.The feeling when his cum hits my pussy has been know to give me an orgasm

Finally I love to train sissy boys. To spank them, penetrate them and basically humiliate them

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wearing panties, rubbing my cock on another guy's cock or beating off onto your koochie while you stick an egg beater up my tailpipe????

I don't stand a chance with you!

Lavender Fields said...

You have to admit it wouldn't be boring with me Rev LOL

db said...

as one of Your very longtime sissy boys, i can testify that You do love it, the turning of a macho man into a whimpering, simpering sissy. You do it not just be dominance but by seductive persuasion---You hint to the boy that he will get more favors if he complies with Your whims, You touch him teasingly, You compliment profusely how darling he looks in panties and rub silky garments against his body and hint at how good they would feel if he wore them....You tease and entice until it is the thing he wants most: to be Mistress' sissy boy. And then You guide him to the "pleasures" of anal violation.--db

Lavender Fields said...

Very true analogy db. I do indeed love to seduce and tease