Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A meeting with db

Now as some of you already know i have a  sissy boy. His name is db and this is an account of one of our meeting's

I dress carefully selecting the special items i want to wear for when he arrives.I put on a black corset,black lacy panties and sheer black stockings.I stroke the area of skin between the Lacy top of my stocking and my panties.Happy with what i see i slip on my black stiletto shoes and sit and wait.


He arrives on time and i let him in.

"Hello Sissy db" i say.

I then send him to the bathroom knowing he knows what is expected of him.

He comes out crawling on his hands and knees

Wearing only the pink silky panties i'd bought him

He crawls to my feet

Kisses my shoes,then proceeds to recite his mantra to me

I reach down and lift up a collar i'd purchased

It has a dog tag attached which reads property of Miss Anna

I attached it around his neck

"Now i own you db"

He stands up and pulls off his panties

I can see his cock is already erect

"I say you may begin"

He stands before me masturbating his cock

I sit there and watch as his hand strokes up and down

As he gets close to climax he bends down and picks up a silver plate

He ejaculates his cum onto the plate as he climaxes

I watch as he gets down onto his knees

He holds out the silver plate to me

"This is an offering of my life essence for you my mistress.My cum belongs to you.You own me body and soul forever Miss Anna.I am yours to do with whatever you wish"

I accept his offering and dismiss him.

He crawls back to the bathroom.Dresses and leaves.

4 comments:

db said...

This is indeed a true account of a worship session with Mistress Anna. It is a religious ritual, praying to one's Goddess and offering one's essence. It is also a cleansing experience for the submitting one who leaves a better person as a result of the ritual.----------Ms Anna's sissy boy, db

Lavender Fields said...

It's enlightening to read how our meetings touch you both physically , emotionally and spiritually db

Anonymous said...

What happens if the sissy boy rebels, leaps up and takes control of the situation, carrying you off to bed, tossing you around like a rag doll while he ravages you from every angle before filling you with his splooge?

Is that allowed?

Lavender Fields said...

No Rev sissy boys don't do that. If you were one of my lovers then yes you can do that