Thursday, August 6, 2015

Whats your biggest sin

I was reading a story yesterday and it asked "what was your biggest sin".


Im not sure personally about what mine would be.Probably too many to confess to.
Although there are only two things i did that really still haunt me that i wish i hadnt done and those were because i really hurt people i cared about.

1-My best friend through high school was a boy called Keith.I trusted him and told him everything.He was honestly my best friend ever.I did know that he was in love with me but although i cared a great deal for him i didnt care for him the way he wanted.We'd been friend for 5 years and i'd cheated on my current  boyfriend with a boy just out of juvenile detention..Stupid i know because my bf didn't turn up when he was meant to.I have a thing about people being late.

Anyway to cut a long story short there was a fight between my bf and the other guy  (yes,i did tend to cause them when i was young).So,feeling sorry for myself i turned to Keith.Things got slightly out of hand but just oral and heavy petting.The problem was he then thought we were an item and i had to explain it was a mistake.It still pains me now when i think about it to remember him standing there crying.So,yes i was a bitch and no he never spoke to me again.

2-The second one was with my first lover.He totally adored me and i even at one point agreed to marry him.But,as i said i was a bitch and i was always cheating on him.I never fucked any of the men and so my bf always forgave me.
Then i met this wild sex mad man with a motorcycle and of course we got up to far more than just foreplay.I broke my bf's heart when i confessed to him and i knew in his eyes he would never forgive me.Motorcycle man later dumped me said i was too young for him,. Motorcycle Man then changed his mind and spent the next 6 months trying to get me back.I ended up marrying the motorcycle man


So,now i've confessed anyone else wish to confess their sins.

No comments: