Thursday, July 30, 2015

Feast or Famine








The past week has been a famine in terms of meeting up with submissives  or even lovers for that fact. It seems everyone is on holiday. Being a woman with a high sex drive and low boredom threshold I found myself revisiting some messages id received during the past month in search of some potential new fun.
I know your thinking Mistress its only been a week. But, im a woman given the opportunity would like to have sex several times a day. So a week is a long long time. 
I chose a likely man the same age as me and sent him an email. He responded quite promptly and we spent Tuesday exchanging emails. I agreed yesterday after work to meet him for a drink at a downtown bar. We got on very well and exchanged phone numbers so we can text.
So, it looks like we might hook up in the future. Unfortunately he's away for the next few weeks would you believe my luck.
However, while im in the bar with him I receive 3 emails off subs who are now home and want to get together. Is it my imagination or do men have a sixth sense when I'm dipping my toes looking for a new sub LOL. It always seems that way.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Are your subs jealous of new subs? That seems totally appropriate!
It's easy to see why :-D

I hope you get a lot of enjoyment over how much they pine for you :-)

Lavender Fields said...

I've actually never asked if they are jealous Jen . I am upfront and say I am seeing others . Some will ask what I do with the others. Apart from one they all know about my blog. I don't know if they read it.