Thursday, July 9, 2015

Anna should Superglue her Panties on if shes planning to get drunk !!!!!!!!

Have you ever done something and thought the next day was i brain dead.Did i really actually nearly do that!!!!!!!!!!!


Now,this story happened pre blog which is why i've never wrote it before.

A few years back i was persuaded by a GF to go to this singles night.So,i get all glammed up and off we go.

We get there and i look around and it reminds me of one of those school dances.Boys one side and girls the other.so,out of sheer boredom i hit the bar.Many,many drinks later i'm coming back from the washroom when this idiot slops his beer all over me.I slur something unrecognisable as English back at him and somehow agree to let him buy me a drink.

Now,after a few drinks i'm sure Mr Ugly looks like Brad Pitt to me.So,This Ken(his real name),looks gorgeous.An amazing transformation since i thought him an ugly pretentious jerk earlier in the evening.

His sole topic of conversation is sex.

How much he likes sex

How good he is at sex

How big his cock is

How much fun he can have with me

How i'd never regret trying out his cock

Eventually after a few more drinks and the club closing.I'm left with a difficult dilemma.Do i go back to Ken's place for sex.Or do i get a taxi and pick up a takeout on my way home.

I'm really starving but decide its Ken's place for sex.

He tells me he lives with a room mate but has his own room.

We get there and room mate is asleep in front of TV.Its a typical men's apartment.I won't go into the grubby details.

His room is fairly sparse and clean.Single bed and a chair.Clothes in piles on the floor.

I sit on the bed expecting him to sit next to me.I had noticed he hadnt kissed or held my hand or anything.But it really didnt register too much.

He didn't sit on the bed he sat on the chair.Then he says

"okay then Anna lets get our clothes off.

You undress there and i'll undress here"

Im thinking this is weird ,but drunken numb skull i am im still slowly undressing

He's already down to light blue jockeys.Which i can't fail to notice have a big wet stain on the front.

Then he says when your naked get on all fours at the foot of the bed and i'll come over and fuck you.I'll just put a condom on

He's pulls of f the Jockeys and i of course take a look since he told me he had a big cock.Big cock yeah.I don't know who told him that but he needs to get the tape measure out if he thinks a 5 inch boner is a big cock. Not that the size of a mans appendage makes any difference really.

Im sat on the bed now in my bra and pantys,quite shocked by his last remark and trying to make my brain cells think of an excuse to get out of there.

I'm sat there watching him put a plastic grocery bag around his cock and start masturbating  he's grunting and groaning as he does it .Then he gives his cock a couple of tugs and i hear him swear.I look closer and see he's cum into the grocery bag.

His cock now has drooped and no chance of that fucking me.

Thank the lord i'm thinking.Someone has saved me.

I say i must go,and fled half dressed out of the apartment

Get outside and go to phone a taxi and realise i've no clue where i am.So,im wondering the streets until i find a road sign.

So,my moral there is don't do anything i'd do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Anna I'm shocked. A very funny story though.

Jennifer said...

Oh you sure dodged a bullet on this one!

This is one case where "bait and switch" actually benefited the victim - WHEW! :-D

Lavender Fields said...

Im surprised anything I do shocks people Anonymous

Lavender Fields said...

I would love to say ive learnt my lesson Jen. However im still reckless and impulsive. Its just the way I am.