Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Internal Exam with a difference




I went to Doctor Richard for a breast and internal exam

He has me strip naked and fold my clothes neatly onto a chair.He helps me onto the examination bed and places my legs in the stirrups spreading my pussy wide in front of him.I protest a little saying i feel very vulnerable and exposed in that position.He just ignores me and carries on.He first checks out my breasts throughly .Squeezing, sucking, pinching giving them a thorough workout.



Then he places himself between my wide spread legs.I see him get the speculum and rub some ky on it so it can be inserted smoothly.I feel the cold ,hardness of it as he inserts it deep into me.His spare hand holding me even more open.Then he starts to turn the wheel to open it.I feel it forcing my vagina open in front of him.There is nothing i can do to stop him.My legs shake as he opens me wider and wider until it is open by 4 inches.I feel his hand enter me and touch my inner most regions.

Then he moves to my exposed ass and i feel him lube up and insert another speculum into me.I feel like i'm splitting apart as he opens my rectum wide to him.

I feel so vulnerable and at his mercy.I watch as he pulls his hard cock out.It stands pulsing and erect before him.He starts to masturbate it.I gasp unsure what he plans to do.Then he cums his hot creamy semen spurting from his penis into my wide open vagina and rectum.Some of it landing on my thighs and pussy lips.

I lay there unable to move. His eyes looking inside me at his cum.

 I think it is over,but he holds his cock again and starts to pee on me.splashing it into my pussy.Then putting some into a glass and pouring it into my ass.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you have to pay for this medical exam or did the doctor have to pay you?

Just wondering.

Lavender Fields said...

Neither LOL. He's a Dentist who wishes he was a Gynocologist . His brother Tony features in an earlier story called Doctors and Nurses. They both have an obsession with the medical field.