Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sissy Talk

One  of my favourite things to do with db is to dress him like a sissy girl. I dress him in panties,silky gown ,fluffy pink slippers. Then I put make up on him and a wig. Then of course I call him a girly name. For the post I will call him dolly.
Once dolly is dressed shes then allowed to attend to her Mistress. She can help me to dress. Putting on my stockings and pulling on my boots. Sometimes dolly will be instructed to pleasure her Mistress with her tongue . If she doesn't do a good job I put her over my knee,pull down her panties and spank her with a paddle.

Othertimes shes instructed to massage my breasts with a nice sensous oil. If she gets an erection she knows it will get slapped HARD. She often gets an erection doing this and often starts to whimper when she realises im going to slap her erect cock.

On another subject we have discussed the possibility of getting a chastity belt . We looked at a few on some fetish websites and once we decide on one then we'll need to discuss how to incorporate it into daily lives.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're sexual escapades are pretty well thought out and choreographed.

I never do anything sexual that is not entirely spontaneous.

OK, one or twice I flew half way around the world just so I could get sticky with a particular woman. But once I got there, spontaneity was the rule.

Lavender Fields said...

Depends what kind of escapade. Usually the domme stuff is more structured due to the nature of one having control over the other