Friday, January 23, 2015

Doctors and Nurses

I had a Doctor's appointment yesterday and whilst sitting in the clinic I got to thinking about this couple I met a few times a few years ago. This was one of the games we played at their house one evening.
 
I was invited by a married swingers couple called Tony and Jean to join them in a game of Adult doctor's and nurses.It seemed that Jean needed to have a breast and internal exam and doctor Tony needed a nurse to assist him.So,step up Nurse Anna.


An old table brought in from the garden to the garage was to be the examination table and Tony had rigged up some looped up rope as make do stirrups.Jean stripped naked ans i helped her onto the table and i covered her with a white sheet.Doc T came in with his latex gloves and told me to get my pen and paper to take notes.He pulled back the sheet and first examined her breasts.Seeing how firm they were and how hard the nipples were and telling me to measure them.I took my little tape measure and measured her nipple to be 3 cm long.

Then Doc T told me to get Jean ready for her internal exam.I lifted back the sheet and then lifted each leg putting them into the stirrups.I pulled her legs wide apart so her vagina was fully exposed and open for the doctor.He told me to begin by measuring her clitty.So,i measured her clitty which was 2cm.While i was doing that the doctor put on his examination gloves and lubricated the fingers with Ky jelly.He said he needed to see how big her Vagina was and he'd measure how many fingers he could get in.So,he started with one pushing it deep into her ,then 2,3.Then told me to push her thighs wider apart,which i did while he got 4 inside her.Then he told me that we should switch positions so i could check his results.So,i moved between her spread legs,put on the gloves and examined her pussy with my fingers.I concluded the doctor was right and that her vagina was big enough to easily take 4 fingers.Then he said he needed to look inside to see if she had any left over semen in there.He got a small flashlight and told me to hold her pussy lips wide so he could look inside her vagina.He shone the flashlight so he could see her internally and said that he couldn't see any semen.

I said that i thought she should have some and that maybe he should consider giving her some.So,i undid his pants and took out his rigid cock.I helped him slide it inside Jean .He fucked her hard while i stroked her lovely breasts.

When he'd cum he pulled out and said that i should help Jean to dress and then slip off my panties and get onto the table because he wanted to show Jean something

I got onto the table and they put my legs into the stirrups.Then they proceeded to finger and lick my pussy together and individually until i squealed and spasmed with my orgasm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot more fun than I ever had at a doctor's office.

I do recall once going in for one of my men's wellness checkups. They check your prostate by sticking a finger up your butt to feel if your prostate is enlarged.

I truly hate that part of the exam. My asshole is one of those "exit only" orifices.

On this occasion, however, my examining doctor was a woman. I won't lie and pretend this made the examination enjoyable for me. It didn't. I still didn't like it. But it was better than it would have otherwise been because at least she had littler fingers.

The only other quasi-sexual experience I had in a medical facility was when I was in the recovery room after surgery, awakening from the anesthetic. There was a nurse in there with me, taking my pulse and reading the monitors and asking me simple questions (like what's your name, when is your birthday) to determine if I was lucid yet.

When a healthy man wakes up naturally (as opposed to being awakened by an alarm clock or someone shaking you), he usually gets an erection as his body rouses itself. It doesn't mean he's horny - it's just a part of waking up.

So as I was coming out of the anesthetic and became aware of the nurse taking my pulse and asking me all these inane questions, i also became aware that I had an erection which was painfully obvious since all I had on was one of those flimly hospital gowns.

I was mortified. You could not help but notice it.

But the nurse was professional about it and acted like she didn't see it.

I'm sure she sees this all the time when a healthy male patient is waking up.

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back honey. You can be my nurse anytime. I have a very stiff cock that needs some of your attention. I remember you having magic hands and lips. Greg (Lloyd)

Lavender Fields said...

I love it when guys wake up all horny. Makes for a nice start to the day. I love playing doctors and nurses one of my favourite games. I hate the doctors office in reality though Reverend

Lavender Fields said...

Nice to hear from you Greg it has been a long time and yes I do remember you. I have read your email also and loved the pic you sent me. My mouth and hands are tingling with anticipation .