Thursday, May 7, 2015

Taking freddys anal cherry




Today was the day freddy had been waiting for. It was the day Mistress Anna would finally take his anal cherry.
 We embrassed warmly when we met and as always he likes to pleasure his Mistress orally to a number of orgasms before she does anything to him.
After,he'd finished I restrained him spread eagled to the bed and began with some erotic teasing with the ice and heat. This was followed by the needling. Today, though was also another first for freddy. His first C & B torture. I promised to take it easy on him. I poked his cock and balls gently with the needle. He was pulling hard against the restraints and I'd constantly take him to point where he could take no more then stop. Then I'd rub his C & B with ice to cool them down and numb a little before doing it again. Then I took my cane and slapped his inner thighs and a couple of gentle ones to his cock.After I felt he'd been sufficiently punished I released him from his restraints and told him to sit on the edge of the bed. I went to the bathroom and returned wearing the strap on.

I ordered freddy to his knees and told him to suck my cock.I told him to take it deep in his mouth. I told him he was a cock sucking slut and pulled his hair as I told him to take it deeper into his mouth.
I ordered him to get on his knees on the bed and I restrained his arms to his legs so his ass was nicely presented to me.I lubed up my fingers and the cock. I slowly used my fingers to penetrate freddy until I could easily get four fingers up him. Then I placed one hand on his hip and used my other hand to guide the cock into his ass. I told him he was now my anal slut bitch and I owned him. I grabbed both hips with my hands and penetrated him deeply. I could hear him moan and gasp as I did it. Then I reached around and started to stroke his cock. We did this for some time , but I always stopped before he came.
Then I released freddy from his restraints. Turned him onto his back and straddled his erect cock. I rode his cock until we both cum. I don't normally get quite so intimate with my subs. But, I was having a sexual relationship with freddy before we started the domination so I'm comfortable incorporating both.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Freddy is very lucky

Lavender Fields said...

If you only lived closer Joe

Sam said...

Miss Anna,

Freddy is lucky that you took his anal cherry. Have you tried different positions when you penetrate him?

Lavender Fields said...

Yes Sam we have tried different positions. Freddy's favourite is on his back legs restrained to his shoulders bottom elevated on a pillow